Make Money Uploading Files:



All the tricks and secrets of uploading



http://i48.tinypic.com/1495euc.gif

Little Introduction: ¿what is this about?

This is based in uploading files to the web. For example a movie. When you upload the files, and people download them, you earn money. Below is explained how to do it well and earn more. Here is an example of earnings, 380USD in only one week: Click here to see image. Keep reading...


http://i48.tinypic.com/1495euc.gif




1)- In which server should I upload?




INFORMATION:


EARNINGS TABLE :


PAYPAL PAYMENT PROOF:


REGISTER IF THE INFORMATION WAS USEFUL:

FileServe Register CLICK HERE



http://i47.tinypic.com/10dh5ok.png


INFORMATION:

EARNINGS TABLE :

PAYPAL PAYMENT PROOF:


REGISTER IF THE INFORMATION WAS USEFUL:

Hotfile Register CLICK HERE




http://freakshare.net/images/freaksharelogo.png

INFORMATION:


EARNINGS TABLE :


PAYPAL PAYMENT PROOF:


REGISTER IF THE INFORMATION WAS USEFUL:

FreakShare Register CLICK HERE






INFORMATION:


EARNINGS TABLE :


EXAMPLE OF EARN BY ME :


PAYPAL PAYMENT PROOF:


REGISTER IF THE INFORMATION WAS USEFUL:

ShareFlare Register CLICK HERE


http://i48.tinypic.com/1495euc.gif


2)- Where to post my download links?


If you want my personal forum list (masive traffic) register under my referral in any host, leave a comment here with your username, the host where you registered and your email , and I will send you the password to enter the list:

FORUMS LIST


http://i48.tinypic.com/1495euc.gif


3)- What should I post?

I have tried everything (movies, series, music, xxx, apps, games...) and honestly the most profitable thing is XXX. I strongly recommend that you post a lot of porn videos, and of course in my forum list are XXX high traffic forums to post, to have lots of downloads.


http://i48.tinypic.com/1495euc.gif


4)- The money I earn, Where does it go?

All the websites that are here have as a payment method PayPal.com. PayPal.com is the largest online bank in the world, you can use it to safely shop in websites like ebay.com, focalprice.com, dealextreme.com. Also, this money can be cashed out, by a check that the web itself sends you. I have already cashed out about 800USD, and I have it in my hands! Register in PayPal and start receiving your online money!

www.paypal.com


17


5)- Autoposter: Software to create a lot of posts in SECONDS.


If you register under my referral leave a comment here with your username, the host where you registered and your email and I will send you an autoposter with 105 forums configured to post your download links! Screen cap:


(click to expand)



http://i48.tinypic.com/1495euc.gif


6)- Contact

Any doubts, questions, suggestions that you have, just leave a comment in this entry and I will personally answer you. Cheers!

6 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo10:47

    Thanks. Good tutorial. I'll register at FileServe. My username is "dacohr". Please, send me the password to gnoth_55@gmail.com. Thanks again...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Password sent my friend! See you on MSN!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks for all the info... I just registered at HotFile. Username: "thecompass". Please, send the password and autoposter to Ooze3d@gmail.com

    Thanks again!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. All sent my friend! See you on MSN!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thanks for those steps very helpful , i registered under you on Freakshare.com username : Maro305 , E-mail: 3mar91@gmail.com

    thanks :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Anónimo20:12

    All sent my friend! See you on MSN! ;)

    ResponderEliminar